Idea shamelessly stolen from my hubby
I. Vital Statistics
- Born March 24, 1973
- 5'4" tall
- weight, undisclosed
- brown eyes
- straight, shoulder length, brown hair
- size 5 feet
II. Are You Married?
III. Any Kids?
- I have one step-son, Nicholas. I am also pregnant with my first child, expected to arrive January 17, 2003 or thereabouts.
IV. Do you have any brother or sisters?
- I have one sister, Bethany Jane Franklin, born April 20, 1979. She graduated in December 2001 from Red River Community College in Winnipeg, in the Culinary Arts Program. She recently started back at the University of Manitoba in the Food Sciences department.
V. What about your parents?
- My dad is Wayne Franklin, and he works at the Royal Bank. My mom is Sandra Franklin and she works in the bakery at a grocery store. They were married November 8, 1969. They currently live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
VI. Where do you live?
- We live in Fredericton, New Brunswick. We moved into this brand new house on September 29, 2000
VII. Where do you work?
VIII. What do you do for fun?
I have several hobbies, and not enough time to devote to any of them.
- Cross-stitch. I've always got something on the go. I started this hobby in Grade 10, when I saw a kit in the store and managed to persuade my mom to buy it for me. I'm just finishing off a small winter scene from a magazine, before I start either my Baby Sampler or a Paula Vaughan quilt picture.
- Creative Memories. I have all the stuff to do this, but never seem to be able to find the time. I think I need to be able to spread it out and leave it out in order to be inspired.
- Paper Embossing. At a recent craft show, I purchased a bunch of stuff to do paper embossing. We are planning to use this to do our wedding ThankYou cards.
IX. What kind of music do you listen to?
- A wide range. But if you took a look at my cd collection, you'd see a lot of Beatles, Paul McCartney, Wham!, George Michael, and Sarah McLachlan.
X. What do you watch on TV?
Way too much. Current favourites include:
- Sex and the City
- The Sopranos
- NYPD Blue
- The Simpsons
- The West Wing
- A Baby Story on TLC